Nuffnang

20 May 2013

17 May 2013 - Navy Open House

Navy Open House! First thought... super hot. Then second thought... super crowded.

And true enough, the weather was sibei ho ah (very good).. no clouds!

This post will have quite a number of photos .. so more pics, less words! Yay!

OOTD. The pants are ultra light weight if you're thinking why I'm wearing long pants. And the top is unique with its cut outs! Got mickey head plus mustache too!

Here's mummy in toddler's hat. 

MSTF Family Day with lots of black gigantic balloons. They look like floating grapes lah!

Goodie bag leh! Got branded biscuits and mineral bottled water. We even brought home an umbrella with the same emblem!

Fierce looking ones..

Toddler and me.

There was a live performance with guns and explosions. Quite thrilling but I didn't enjoy the loud booms. My toddler was scared as well as she kept patting her chest and said 怕怕 (scared).  

Steady leh. :D
Initially I thought this would be super heavy as I saw their arm muscles popped when they carried and passed it to us visitors. And I'm very surprised that I could hold it! But.. not for so long lah

Display of the fleet. 

The rolled up rope on the ship. Jialat, people step until black black.

The weather is too good. Thumbs up.

Helicopter! First time at the open house!

This darling drone here is very very very expensive.

Looks like those stuff can shoot anytime...

Here's our little captain.
We were actually late for this photo booth and was denied entering the queue. Luckily a personnel saw our disappointment (or rather mine... ) and kindly helped us to loan a set of uniform for our toddler! He's so kind and flexible in doing things! Thank you so much! If not for you we wouldn't have been able to have this photo as precious memory. 

This sort of sums up the event. It was fun and tiring and scorching. 

What I didn't like about this event was ... the teddy bear was sold out. =( Why oh why? And I heard that it wasn't sold during the days for the public-viewing. Don't tell me first preview day all kena sold ah? Whoever is in charge of this merchandising is so screwed

And lots of thanks to my hubby who brought us around and carried all the barang barang, goodie bags and umbrella. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment