Nuffnang

12 June 2013

Air Con Filters Are A Good Investment

Look at this... and you'll definitely want to start getting some filters for your units.


This is what happens to mine for 2 months (regular usage).

I was horribly shocked when I saw how black the sheets were. Then I realized that it was a good investment.... cos I checked the inner roller and it's still clean! If there were no filters, the rollers would now be choked with dust. I tell you, it was very tiring to use cotton buds to remove the dirt... and now with the additional filters, there's no need to clean the roller so frequently! Super happy!

The one pictured is by 3M.. but it's very costly, like $28? And so I went to Daiso to buy some cheaper alternatives! I can tell you the results in two months' time... and we shall see if it works! IF it does, then Daiso ones are certainly a good alternative for those branded ones in the supermarkets. Daiso leh... everything $2 only! Monthly throw and change also way cheaper!

And the funny thing is... I didn't realize they came in 2 sheets per pack... i just happily cut them to the size i need and realized that I have used an extra piece. T_T" Never mind, I pasted 1 sheet on my housekeeper's room's unit and for my girl and my rooms... I used 2! (Daiso packet instructions say we shouldn't use more than 2 or more... but heck) So we can see the difference by then!


Seriously ah... if you have air cons... it's a wise choice to get some filters.. protect yourself (environment) and the unit too. As I said, the rollers can be choked with dirt and dust. So... go shopping for filters now!

2 comments: